Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Vault Of Horror introduces me to the work of Joshua Hoffline


Visceral Visonaries: Joshua Hoffine

I'm continuing the Visceral Visionaries series with someone whose work I've been really taken with of late. The stunning photography of Joshua Hoffine has been getting a ton of publicity lately, and I'm more than thrilled to contribute to it. Using primal childhood fears and fairy tales as a basis, he has crafted some of the most unforgettable imagery you'll ever see. Thanks to the delightful and twisted Vault Dweller Tammy Jones (a.k.a. 1twistedmind), I had an opportunity to meet with Joshua, and this interview was the result of that meeting...



After you've read the typically awesome article from VAULT OF HORROR be sure to stop by Joshua Hoffine's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment