Wednesday, April 15, 2009

This may very well be the most I'll accomplish this week.

Well as you may or may not know I have been on vacation this week. I didn't go anywhere and I planned to work on a few writing projects.

BUT I forgot that this week was also my daughter's spring break so I have had a bored 9 year old to deal with most of the week. We've had some fun I think and I'm going to try to take her out to the movies this week- maybe Monsters vs Aliens or that new Hannah Montana movie or maybe The Last House On The Left. I haven't really decided yet.

Still though, here is part eight of my serial novel which some of you may now refer to as the chapter were something actually happened for a change. Let me know if you liked it or hated it or could care less.




Oh... and before some of you start getting all upset about my remark about taking my 9 year old to see a certain movie don't worry or call my wife. I was just kidding with you.

I would never take my daughter to see a Hanna Montana movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment