Friday, April 10, 2009

Stuff I saw on other people's blogs this week that I liked (that didn't contain nudity)

Kindertrauma had an article about a TV film called The Possessed that scared the bejeezus out of me when I was a lad.

...With Intent to Commit Horror had a nice discussion of Clive Barker's The Hellbound Heart

Darcknyt offered up a nice general update that also had a link to his novella The Strange Case of Benny Rogers. I just started to read it and am very interested to see where it is going.

Rich's ComicxBlog continued the Ten Doctors with one of the most gleefully fanboyish scenes of all time;



Seriously, it is a DOCTOR WHO image that will hang around in the back of my mind for years to come.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, Al. I appreciate it. :) Hope you and yours have a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning me. I enjoyed returning to the world of Barker's Hellbound Heart. I'm glad you did too.

    ReplyDelete