Tuesday, February 24, 2009

From the desk(top) of Al Bruno III

So it looks like we all survived the Granny Panties stories with our sanities intact.

Darn.

But seriously folks a lot of you have read and enjoyed that story as well as the other ones here or on my main website or possibly on the other social networking sites and forums that I haunt and I am grateful for it.

Writing stories is enjoyable enough, knowing that someone read and liked one of your stories is even better.

In other news you folks are gonna want to strap yourselves in because my serial novel starts tomorrow. I plan to post weekly chapters until it finishes or until I paint myself in a corner and have to throw myself on your tender mercies.

As always keep circulating the blog… tell your friends, relatives and pets about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment