Thursday, May 5, 2011

More heartbreaking than a telethon! Less boring than a pledge drive!

So it comes down to this. My wife being out of work for nine months coupled with rising prices on... well everything these days has left us financially reeling. We have had to pawn a lot of our electronics and jewelry just to keep gas in the cars and the lights burning.

And now I am turning to you my friends and readers to see if you can help. I am trying to get my wife's computer out of the pawn shop before it goes bye bye but right now I can't do it alone.

My paypal account is magwier@aol.com and all donations will receive a free pdf of my upcoming serial novel 'THE MASK COLLECTOR'.

If you can't of course I understand this is a tough time for all of us, and don't worry the stories will continue no matter what. I have material ready that will take us at least to 2015.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment