Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The blog is another year older and so am I!

I'm 43 years old today.

Sheesh.

When do I start feeling like a grown up?

Oh well.

Most men deal with their mid-life crisis by getting a sports car and a trophy bride- I got a blog instead. Much less expensive this way.

With that in mind let me thank you all for visiting and reading, it really means a lot to me.

And now for your amusement I present a photo of me from 1995 wearing possibly the most stomach-twistingly bad outfit you can imagine...



What the Hell was I thinking?

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from URBBFF! We'll chat when I'm at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! I'm 43 as well... Where did it all go??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Al. Many happy returns.

    A mix of horizontal and vertical stripes - what's wrong with that?
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete