Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm feeling a tad nostalgic tonight...

...so I thought I would dig out a story from the old version of my web page.

It's called Heartbreak with Monsters and it was posted on my webpage around 2002 or so.

Of course the irony with that title is that I am a Doctor Who fanatic and the show would have an episode in the second season called Love and Monsters.

Al Bruno III, always ahead of the curve- yet somehow a day late and a dollar short.

Be warned this story is pretty damn long but I think it is worth a read.

Meanwhile I am hard at work at Part 8 of PRICE BREAKS AND HEART BREAKS. The Tallulah/Paper Shredder story was supposed to be just one single part of the story but there was just too much to say.

Thanks for still reading and to paraphrase Mystery Science Theater;



"Keep Circulating the Blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment