Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Still working on getting my computer repaired or replaced.




While this may not be a picture of my Macbook I can tell you that right now my own laptop is just as unusable. I am doing what I can without it, my daughter and wife are very generous with they're own devices but they're students and I am not. Higher education always takes place over straw fedoras and owl cults.

As a result I am kinda falling behind on my Night Blogger work. Stuff is getting done but not as quickly as I would like and I missed my first Friday of the Month posting deadline.

So, this is the part of the post where I come to you with my hand out and ask if there is anything you could send my way so I can hurry on the process or replacing or repairing my Macbook. What do you say? You can donate via PayPal or GoFundMe!


 



___________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment