Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Reviews Are In!

Here's what people are saying about my work! (Warts and all.)



‘Apocalypse Jones And The Race Against Time’
"I have been reading some of these Al Bruno III ebooks and really enjoying them, for the most part."


Halloween Prayers
"Creepy... Well done!"


In The Midnight Of His Heart
"Liked this one alot. Unique story line, and enough twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat. This is the 2nd book I've read by this author, and his stories are good enough for me to over look misspellings, word usage errors and the like. I think you will like them too."


 

The Nick Of Time (and other abrasions): Precious Artifacts

"Story gets u hooked"


In This Twilight: tales of lost gods and fragile transformations
"Well written, interesting, and lots of twists and turns in this collection of short (and not so short stories). I love how some of the short stories interconnect to give you a new spin on the previous tale. I guarantee these are unlike anything you've read before!"


Tales From The Oddside

"The typos need to be cleaned up but other than that the stories are excellent! I found a couple of them to be sweeet. This book is a great read."
"this was shit and I hate you for writing it and wasting my time.

out of all the characters described ab3 was the wrost one, fuck you."


OK then you can't please everyone but hey if you're looking for a good (if poorly edited) read why not try one of my ebooks or enjoy the material here?
And if you've read and enjoyed anything I've produced why not give it a review on your website of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment