Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE CHEAP BIN reminds me why I used to rent the movie 'ANGEL EYES' every week!

-I regret the lack of screen-caps for this review, 'cause man, there would have been some doozies. But my computer simply refused to play this DVD for some reason (perhaps plain ol' fashioned good judgment? I dunno)... anyway, just take my word for it... It goes a little something like this...


Some random old biddy gets herself all stabbed up by a mysterious, kitchen knife-wielding assailant while hanging her laundry out to dry.
"I said use fabric softener sheets next time, bitch!!" Stabstabstabstab...

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex

John Phillip Law engages in tepid intercourse with some broad who has a superbly-crafted fake chest.

sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex...

Click here to read the rest

(something makes me want to buy this DVD... two somethings in fact)

No comments:

Post a Comment