Monday, April 27, 2009

A quick update and a link to the greatest headline ever!

Hello faithful readers, just wanted to check in and mention that while you may have not seen a post, Facebook update or tweet from me that I am in fact still here.

My weekend was not exactly work intensive, in fact I spent most of my free time with my three great loves; my wife, my daughter and FABLE II.

A great game for a guy going through D&D withdrawal.

I am still working on the serial novel but oddly enough I have found myself stuck in the area between chapters 30-50. It isn't so much a quagmire in the plot as my own fretting over making sure a conversation between several characters goes as smoothly as possible.

I'm sure I'll get there soon enough...


Meanwhile let me share the greatest headline ever with you;

Sex-Doll Threesome Man Gets Off

George Bartusek, who got freaky with two blow-up sex dolls in a grocery store parking lot, won't do jail time, a judge has ruled...

No comments:

Post a Comment