Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let The Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in) Out On DVD today

OK here is a link to start us out...

http://www.lettherightoneinmovie.com/

And here is the trailer



And lastly here is my previous review

http://albruno3.blogspot.com/2009/01/let-right-one-in-lt-den-rtte-komma-in.html

I have spoken at length about this film and I can't recommend it and buying/renting it enough. If you like any of my strange weird tales I have here and on my web page then you are going to love this film. This film (and the book) tells the kind of story I have been trying to tell most of my life and does so beautifully and subtly.

See it as soon as you can folks.

(I would also recommend a triple feature of this film, DONNIE DARKO and BETTER OFF DEAD if you want to understand the teenage years of Al Bruno III)

Thanks again for listening.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the trailer for this a while back on Apple and wanted to see it. I guess either more time has passed than I thought, or it died quicker than expected if it's already on DVD.

    Still, it looks interesting. When/if it comes to cable -- and if I have the chance -- I'll check it out.

    Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie, AB3, but enjoyed reading the book quite a bit more, as is usally the case with me. For anyone who takes their vampires seriously, this is a must see/read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How right you are my dear. I just got done reading the book and it made me feel like a young, unjaded horror fan all over again.

    I like how the movie Hakkan is a very different character than the book Hakkan.

    ReplyDelete