Sunday, January 25, 2009

A quick note from yours truly...

Another one of my older and uncirculating horror stories is coming online in a moment. I've been going through old files and if I come across a story that doesn't make my eyes bleed I try to revise and then share it.

Part 9 of Price Breaks and Heart Breaks is starting to come together, I hope to be able to share it soon.

BTW one of the reasons I've been digging around in my archives is that I have been thinking of putting together a Print On Demand anthology of my dark fantasy stuff. It would be more of a gift for my ego than for the literary world but if such a thing would interest one or two of you readers out there let me know an I will make it happen sooner rather than later.

As always;

KEEP CIRCULATING THE BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment