Thursday, July 16, 2015

Only you can keep my power on!

Don't you hate it when you come up short at the end of the month? I don't see us being plunged into darkness but the electric bill is a tad more than we expected and things are gonna be close.

If you're waiting until September's new material before you kick in the till consider doing it today!

Also I've got the schedule worked out already it is going to go like this;

First week of the month - A new Night Blogger podcast
Second week of the month - A new installment of THE BINDER OF SHAME
Third week of the month - Either some new prose or a new video blog review.
Fourth week of the month - I will crawl under my desk and eat an entire can of frosting

Repeat each month until the year 2020 or a diagnosis of diabetes!



No comments:

Post a Comment