Thursday, July 10, 2014

(Insane News) What's worse than a selfie from Grandma? A SELFIE FROM GRANDMA IN HELL!!!!!

From DREAD CENTRAL

And THE DAILY MAIL


The churches in Scurtesti in souteastern Romania have been packed after a local woman claimed that her dead grandmother’s ghost had taken over her mobile and used it to send a ‘selfie’ from the other side. ‘When I switched the phone on I was horrified to see my dead grandmother's face,’ said Gina Mihai, 34. ‘She had what looked like a snake around her neck, and the whole image looked as if it had been taken through a hole, like it was shot through a tear in the fabric that separates the living from the dead. ‘I took it to a fortune-teller who told me that my grandmother was sending me a message from the other side, the snake around her neck was a symbol of the fact that she was being punished in the other life for some sin...


No comments:

Post a Comment