Monday, October 29, 2012

(Recommended Article) Five Awful Horror Movies Everyone Should See

From PDXX Collective

 

Readers of this blog may recall that in my last post, I listed five great horror movies you’ve probably never seen, and back in September, I wrote an essay extolling the virtues (if you can call them that) of truly bad art. Kait suggested that I combine these topics and list the five worst horror B-movies of all time. That’s a pretty tall order — much harder than listing the five greatest horror movies of all time (controversial though that list might be among horror fans and cinephiles). There are thousands upon thousands of movies bad enough to make the cut, from made-for-TV SyFy Channel specials (I’m looking at you, Mansquito) to half the turkeys lampooned on Mystery Science Theater 3000. So since compiling that list would be a herculean effort, I instead present to you a sample of five awful horror movies that everyone should see...

 

click here to read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment