Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The poster for FRIGHT NIGHT gives us Tennant the vampire slayer

Back in my youth I used to consider myself a fan of violent horror films. Heck even now I would recommend MARTYRS and AUDITION as scary, smart and gory horror films.

But that being said I just saw the trailer for the film THE BUNNY GAME and it left me feeling queasy and depressed. I don't plan on seeing it. I feel the same about A SERBIAN FILM.

This is probably just me, a sign of my turning into an old fart but I want horror films to be fun again- I want to see things like RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD, REANIMATOR and PHANTASM again.

And the more I see of the FRIGHT NIGHT remake fills me with the hope this film will be just that. kind of movie.

 

 

Here's hoping David Tennant does Roddy McDowall proud.

 

(And I think Roddy would have made a pretty good Doctor)

 

 

(then again I think the same thing about Jim Varney)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that they were remaking Fright Night! Cool!

    Hope you are well, Bruno! URBBFF

    ReplyDelete