Monday, February 14, 2011

18 Valentines and counting...

18 Valentine's Days and in a row no less.


I spend a lot of time on this blog waxing poetical about all the girls that might have been or complaining about the indignities of being settled down and married but here's the thing I don't nearly say enough.

I love you Vanessa Bruno.

You stayed with me when others would have kicked me to the curb.

You believed in me even when I didn't.

For God's sakes you didn't even complain when I took time out from our Honeymoon night to watch the newest episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000!

I love to take the setbacks and sadnesses of our almost twenty years together and fashion them into parables and punchlines but the thing I want all of you readers out there to know is that this woman-this sexy, smart and amazingly patient woman is the reason my life has been sweeter than I could ever have imagined.



Happy Valentine's day Mrs. Bruno!



No comments:

Post a Comment