Thursday, January 6, 2011

(Recommended Review) ZOMBIES ARE MAGIC review's Clive Barker's THE THIEF OF ALWAYS

The Thief of Always is not a rare book, the fact that I am writing a book review is rare. But since my last got such an overwhelming response (3 comments!) I figured I would do it again. Anyone who knows me knows that I love horror written for children. I also love the show Toddlers & Tiaras. Anyway, two of my favorite "horror" books of all time were written for the young and young at heart: The Graveyard Book and Coraline. Both of those books were written by Neil Gaiman. The Thief of Always is written by Clive Barker. Yes, the creator of the Books of Blood and The Hellbound Heart wrote a book for children. I love this on so many levels...

click here to read the rest

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!! It is an honor to be a part of the Wit and Weirdness.

    ReplyDelete