Monday, November 1, 2010

THANK YOU!

I started this blog in October of 2008. Back then it had about 3 subscribers maybe 50 visitors a month.

Now this blog has 120 subscribers and sees around 1,500 visitors a month.

This happened because you spread to word and for that I am grateful.

I will continue to do the best I can to keep you entertained. This year should see the current serial novel wrap up and a new one begin. The expanded version of Price Breaks and Heart Breaks will continue to appear in weekly installments for your amusement.

My participation in #FridayFlash will continue but you will see more of a mix of stand alone stories and multi-part storylines.

I no longer plan to create any more video blogs, I just didn't think I did a very good job with them but I will continue to craft spoken word pieces when I can.

And of course I will keep the 5 Second Fictions coming as often as I can.

So as always if you like what you read here continue to spread the word. DIGG, STUMBLEUPON or FACEBOOK or share your favorite stories, tell your favorite message board about the blog, tell your grandma even if she doesn't have a computer. Go wild.

I think that covers everything but once again thank you all for your continued visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment