Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Old Faces and New Words

So there was this guy by the name of Todd and back in my college days we are good pals even though I dragged him to see Frankenhooker without any warning.

Sadly we lost touch, mostly because in those years I ended up losing touch with myself.

But here he is back on the Internet-

And he's got a blog and everything!

Stop by and give him a hearty Hello if you are so inclined. Check out his Quiptions and dare him to post pictures of his cat!

Reunions are awesome...

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Al, reunions are awesome...I hope we get our own one day. :-X

    Love, URBBFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I liked Frankenhooker. And there was no dragging involved.

    Although there will be no kiss from me - unlike the last person to leave a comment.

    Ya know, I'd hate to make the wife jealous...

    -Todd

    ReplyDelete