Saturday, May 16, 2009

Is it too late to talk about my favorite blogposts for the week????

Jeez I hope not!




Kindertrauma waxed philosophical about David Cronenberg's The Brood.

Darcknyt made us wonder if pb&j and audiobooks were safe to use in tandem.

Gone and Forgotten reminded me that even my beloved JLA/JSA crossovers could be lame.

MonsterCrazy showed off the original cover for Låt Den Rätte Komma In (Let the Right One In)
Final Girl sported a gallery of Phamtasm movie posters.

Francis Hogan's My Supa Life went there. Oh yes. It did.

Plaid Stallions reminded me that once, a long time ago, the GI JOE teak fought alien cavemen.

The 10 Doctors continues to be better written and more involving than some moments from the actual Doctor Who comic.

I learned from The Drunken Severed Head that Shane Briant, an actor that appeared in some of Hammer Films latter day output, is now a writer living in Australia. Neat.

That's it for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment