Friday, February 27, 2009

Offsite Al...

Now this blog and my trusty webpage are of course your main places to go if you want to experience me and all my varied talents.

But there are other things I have created or helped to create out there so I thought I would note them for you.

Role Playing Public Radio
These are the mad geniuses that do skit comedy about role playing games, they have turned a few of my tales of gaming woe into full fledged audio productions. They have made me laugh out loud at my own material and found comic beats within the text that I never saw myself.

The Role Playing Public Radio Website
The Role Playing Radio MySpace Page


Eden Studios
I wrote several stories to help promote some of their rpgs. In case you missed any they are as follows...

Parthenogenesis
Cadaverotica
Rough Patches
The House That Dripped Clichés
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Under The Milky Way Tonight
Part One
Part Two

The Website of S.J. Gaither
S.J. and I have been corresponding on and off for almost a decade now. Once while batting ideas around we ended up co writing a story.

Meeting Mr. Hunter

The Al Bruno Facebook Fansite
Once again my rampaging ego could not be kept in check and I created a fan page for myself and then joined it. Sadly this fan page offers no decoder rings, exclusive content or images of me frolicking on the beach wearing crocheted speedos.
Despite this disappointing news you may wish to join anyway so the link is below.

Al Bruno III


Well that's everything for now, hope you enjoy what you read and keep circulating the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment