Thursday, February 3, 2022

Ab3 has some Quality time with Emily and the Bots!

On Christmas my wife Miss Sherri surprised me with tickets to see the MST3K Time Bubble Tour.

 

 
Well it turns out my Avenging Disco Superspouse didn't just get me tickets to the show. She also got us into the meet and greet!

We got to meet the cast!



They talked with us for a bit and I instantly knew we were in for a great show, each member of the cast - Emily Marsh, Conor McGiffin, Nate Begle, and Yvonne Freese and Kelsey Ann Brady were talented, engaging and probably half the age of my Driver's license.
 

In case you doubted even a little let me assure you the show was an absolute blast. Fully of zany energy, great riffs, amusing callbacks and some great musical numbers.
 
And just when I thought things couldn't get any cooler Joel made a quick appearance at the end to give the cast a shoutout.
 

I am the luckiest guy in all of explored space.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment