Thursday, March 10, 2016

One of my friends was the victim of a hit and run driver and needs your help!


"Hey Everyone… So as many of you know this has been a rough few months for me, but things have gotten worse. On the 4th of this month I was the victim of a hit and run. I was crossing a major street (walking) and was hit by a car. It took off. I wound up with a broken tailbone and a concussion and a crapload of medical expense. I am in an intense amount of pain. Currently I need funds for medicine, medical equipment, doctors appointments, etc. I have no insurance and until we find the guy who did this I’m kind of on my own… so I am asking for your help. Please donate if you can. Every little bit helps!" - See more at: http://sheneverslept.com/newsandreviews/hit-and-run-i-need-your-help#sthash.6WeZR1zd.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment