Monday, January 11, 2010

An announcement regarding my update schedule and PRICE BREAKS AND HEARTACHES

It has been months since I last created a Price Breaks and Heartaches story, mostly because they are pretty epic in length and my other projects have been eating up my time.

So I have devised a plan. I am trimming down and splitting up my stories of retail and failed romance into much more manageable 1,000 word or so increments. I hope this will increase their readability and your enjoyment.

So the new schedule is as follows;

MONDAY: A new entry in Price Breaks and Heartaches.

WEDNSDAY: A new entry in my serial novel In The Shadow Of His Nemesis

FRIDAY: A new #Fridayflash entry.

My 5 Second Fictions and Lovable Links will continue to appear at random.


What do you the readers at home think?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's your blog...but I have been waiting months for you to write something else in Price Breaks...

    Hope you, the missus and the kid are doing well in this new decade.

    URBBFF

    ReplyDelete